If you love iced coffee and ice cream then you need this Cold Brew Milkshake Recipe in your life. 3 ingredients and whipped up in under 5 minutes!
This is a sponsored post. The opinions and text are all mine.
We are huge cold brew coffee lovers in this house. Technically we are just plain coffee lovers in general and pretty much couldn’t survive without the stuff!
We are complete creamer people. I mean I can handle a black coffee but would rather have creamer all the way. I can’t get enough of Dunkin’ Donuts Extra Extra creamers! The Vanilla and Caramel flavor add so much extra to your morning coffee.
But guess what, they add even more extra to your favorite recipes too! We love using creamers to amp up all of our recipes especially these Cold Brew Milkshakes!
With just 3 ingredients, these milkshakes are the perfect summer treat to perk you up and cool you down! I mean those are literally the best two things in the world right?
HOW DO YOU MAKE A MILKSHAKE AT HOME:
- There are so many different ways to make a milkshake, but to make this milkshake you need 1 pint of coffee flavored ice cream, 1 cup cold brew coffee and 3/4 cup vanilla creamer!
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend that up. You can use less or more coffee/creamer to your liking to make it a thicker or thinner milkshake.
- Pour into a glass, top with some whipped cream, coffee beans, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips or whatever your liking and sip away!
So thinking about this Cold Brew Milkshake recipe, if you’re a dessert for breakfast lover like me, then this recipe is seriously one that you have to give a go in the morning. I mean the double dose of coffee? Hello, why not?!?!
Now if you’re not the hugest coffee flavor lover, then you can absolutely substitute the coffee ice cream for vanilla and tone it down a bit! Want to add a little flavor twist, add some of the Dunkin’ Donuts Extra Extra Vanilla flavor!
Caramel, coffee and ice cream, how can you go wrong with that combination! We are huge caramel lovers so we love to switch up which creamer we use in this recipe all the time. It is so versatile and one of our favorite warm weather treats!
If you like this recipe you might also like:
The Best Cold Brew Coffee Milkshake Recipe
- 1 pint coffee flavored ice cream
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- 3/4 cup Dunkin' Donuts Extra Extra Vanilla creamer
- Whipped topping
- Chocolate chips sprinkles or coffee beans (optional)
- In blender add ice cream, coffee and creamer and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with coffee beans, chocolate chips or chocolate sprinkles if desired.
Tornadough Alli is not a nutritionist or dietitian, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and nutritional value is important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and values can vary depending on which brands were used.Nutrition Disclaimer
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts. The opinions and text are all mine.
PIN IT FOR LATER!