Filled with delicious taco flavors this Crockpot Taco Chili is a simple and easy weeknight dinner that you just toss in the crockpot and have a ready made meal to go!
The winter months are made for crockpot recipes. We just cant get enough. They are comforting and delicious and just hearty from head to toe and we make them more often than not.
If you love easy recipes, than this Taco Chili is just what you have been searching for. It is easily adaptable by adding in all your favorite taco fillings and its a fix it and forget it recipe that makes the house smell delicious.
And when you think about it, I mean who can live without tacos anyways? I mean tacos are pretty much life, and eating them in any other way, shape or form is legit just as awesome.
HOW TO MAKE CROCKPOT TACO CHILI:
- In a skillet fry ground beef until no longer pink and drain off grease.
- Add all ingredients to a crockpot and sit until combined.
- Cook on low 6-7 hour or high for 4 hours.
HOW SIMPLE IS THAT!
I think that is the main reason why we really love our slow cooker is because it is minimal effort for pretty much anything that you make in them and to be honest, we don’t have a lot of time in this house so it works perfectly!
Some of my favorite slow cooker recipes include:
Not a fan of the crockpot? Well guess what! I got you covered below are the directions to make this Taco Chili in the Instant Pot and on the stove top!
HOW TO MAKE ON STOVETOP:
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink and drain off grease.
- Add all ingredients to a large dutch oven or pot and stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat and cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until thickened.
HOW TO MAKE IN INSTANT POT:
- In instant pot on saute setting add your ground beef and brown until no longer pink, drain off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Add lid and seal valve and cook on manual pressure for 15 minutes.
- Once timer goes off do an instant release, remove lid and stir.
I love this recipe because it can be made 3 different ways to fit your lifestyle! We have made them each way many times and we still get the same amazing results.
If you’re looking for an easy recipe you cant get any more simple than this Taco Chili! A flavorful slow cooker recipe that you will want to keep on your menu rotation!
If you like this recipe you might also like:
Crockpot Taco Chili
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 15 oz can sweet corn, undrained
- 1 15 oz can black beans, undrained
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup salsa any type
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- In skillet fry ground beef until no longer pink, drain off grease.
- In crockpot add all ingredients and stir until combined. Cook on low 6-7 hours or high 4.
PIN IT FOR LATER!