Creamy and cheesy and filled with bacon these Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect party appetizer that everyone will go nuts for!
Happy Friday! I’m so happy it is finally Friday. This week has been what seems like a ridiculously long week. This weekend is our towns annual Town and Country Day’s. They have a parade, kids games, flea market and what not. Tonight they are doing a children’s mini miler and a kids parade so we will be going to that. What does your town do to celebrate yearly?
My husband and I love stuffed mushrooms. We make them any chance we get. I was craving them the other night and luckily my husband was in our neighboring town and was able to pick me up some mushrooms! These things are awesome. I love how creamy and cheesy these are and the bacon just gives it the best flavor.
I have made so many different types of stuffed mushrooms. Sausage stuffed, bacon stuffed, cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped. You name it. These by far stand above all the others and have been deemed our household go to when we make these. I’m keeping it short and sweet this lovely Friday so without further ado here you have it!
Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 (16 opkg white button mushrooms washed and de-stemed
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits or real crumbled bacon
- 1 Tbs hot sauce
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Mix together your cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, bacon bits and hot sauce.
- Stir until all combined and creamy.
- Scoop into each mushroom cap until heaping.
- In small bowl place your bread crumbs.
- Dip the tops of each mushroom in the bread crumbs until all cheese mixture is covered.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops are slightly golden.
- Serve and enjoy!