Filling and flavorful, this Sheet Pan Vegetables & Kielbasa is an easy one pan meal that is full of veggies, meat and seasonings. The perfect easy weeknight dinner.
Kielbasa is one of those ingredients we always have on hand. We adore cooking with it. It can go into a variety of different things such as this dish, pasta, rice, etc. It is super versatile.
The less amount of clean up that I have to do around my house the better. I mean with 4 kids, who has time to really want to make the effort to wash all them dishes, and we don’t have a dishwasher other than mine and my sons hands.
This Sheet Pan Vegetables & Kielbasa is quick prep, and is all put together on one pan. You really cant get much more simple and easy than that.
- Red potatoes
- Red pepper
- Yellow Pepper
- Olive oil
- Shredded parmesan (optional)
I have found with my meat and veggie one pan meals that I have a specific set of spices that I like. Those include paprika, parsley, oregano, onion powder, salt and pepper.
For some reason that is my go to spice blend, and it seems to work with a variety of meats and vegetables so it is really nice. We sometimes bottle it up so we can just give a good old sprinkle onto some things.
With this recipe, you can really switch up the ingredients however you would like. We usually use what is on hand at that time. Some other variations include, mushrooms, squash, zucchini, green pepper, green beans and onions.
While this is what we had on hand when we made this initially, it has mainly stayed that same way the subsequent times that we have made this recipe, and trust me there has been multiple times it has been made.
HOW TO MAKE SHEET PAN VEGETABLES & KIELBASA:
Preheat oven to 375.
Line a large rimmed baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Add your vegetables to baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and stir around to coat.
Sprinkle with seasonings and stir around again to coat.
Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, then stir to ensure even cooking.
Bake for another 10-20 minutes checking for doneness after 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded parmesan if desired.
The kids really like this one and the benefit of that is that it is healthy and they get a really good serving of vegetables along with meat with this kielbasa recipe.
There is no shortage of the vegetables here. We have even made just roasted vegetables leaving off the meat before and it has been a hit, it makes a good side dish.
While this recipe can be served as either a side dish or a main dish, we usually serve it as a main dish. It is really filling and makes enough to feed our whole family.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Line your pan with tin foil for an even easier clean up.
- Use fresh herbs in place of dried if you like, adjust the amounts accordingly.
- Switch up your vegetables, use what you have on hand, in the end it usually comes together really nicely.
- Although we love this spice blend, even a bottle spice blend would be good to use over the top of this recipe.
- We love adding parmesan cheese after it is done baking, it gives it a little flavor contrast.
If you want an easy and flavorful meal then you need to whip up this Sheet Pan Vegetables & Kielbasa for a quick weeknight dinner, you won’t regret it.
Sheet Pan Vegetables & Kielbasa
- 1 lb kielbasa sliced into 1/2" rounds
- 1 small head of broccoli chopped
- 1 lb red potatoes diced into 1" pieces
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 1 lb asparagus sliced into 2" pieces
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbs parsley
- 1 Tbs oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Shredded parmesan optional
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add your vegetables and kielbasa to baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and stir around to coat.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and stir around again to coat.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, then stir to ensure even cooking.
- Bake for another 10-20 minutes checking for doneness after 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded parmesan if desired.
Tornadough Alli is not a nutritionist or dietitian, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and nutritional value is important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and values can vary depending on which brands were used.Nutrition Disclaimer