Quick, flavorful and easy these Salmon Patties whip up with minimal ingredients under 30 minutes. A fun dinner, appetizer or side dish recipe.
There are only so many “fishy” things that I can take. I’ve never been the biggest fish eater around, my husband and kids on the other hand can have fish all day every day.
I’m the type of person that prefers fish IN things rather than on it’s own. These Salmon Patties are one of those things that I will however devour up.
Some other fish recipes I love include:
This salmon patty recipe is super easy and flavorful and fries up in a matter of minutes. We love eating these for appetizers, sides or as a meal itself with a side salad.
You can easily double or triple this recipe for the amount of people you are serving. This recipe itself makes around 7-8 and feeds our family just fine.
NEED TO MAKE SALMON PATTIES:
- Pink salmon (canned)
- Red pepper
- Salt & pepper
- Onion powder
- Old Bay
I love that these can be made a variety of ways, you can bake them, fry them or grill them. We usually fry them in a pain with some oil. But below you can see how to cook using the other methods.
HOW TO FRY IN PAN:
- Mix all ingredients in to bowl and shape into 7-8 patties.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place patties in skillet and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a paper bowl lined plate to Darin.
HOW TO BAKE:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients into bowl and shape into 7-8 patties.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in oven for about 10-12 minutes, turning once halfway through until browned on both slides.
HOW TO GRILL:
- Preheat grill to medium heat, and oil or spray your grates with non-stick grill spray.
- Again, mix all your ingredients together and form into patties.
- Place patties on grill and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until browned.
I love that you can make these salmon patties in so many different ways. They really are such an easy meal yet they seem so decadent when you mention them to people!
If you are looking for a good recipe to add some fish into your diet and want a fun flavor combination and a unique way of consuming this salmon patty recipe is just what you need.
If you like this recipe you might also like:
- 1 15 oz can pink salmon
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbs mayo
- 1/4 cup onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 - 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbs oil
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In bowl mix together all your patty ingredients besides the oil until well blended.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop some of your mixture and shape into patties.
- In a non-stick skillet add your oil and heat on medium-high.
- Add patties into pan, making sure not to over crowd, do in batches.
- Fry on each side for about 3-4 minutes or until brown.
- Remove from skillet and place on paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Meanwhile mix all your remoulade sauce in bowl and serve with salmon patties.
Tornadough Alli is not a nutritionist or dietitian, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and nutritional value is important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and values can vary depending on which brands were used.Nutrition Disclaimer
PIN IT FOR LATER!