Super easy, colorful and fun these Chewy Sprinkles Cookies are a great treat for the kid or the kids at heart. Super soft and flavorful, you cant go wrong!
When it comes to cookies you cant go wrong with easy and simple recipes. These Chewy Sprinkles Cookies are one of my all time favorite cookies ever.
They are super chewy, super flavorful and just downright fun for the kids. They gobble these bad boys up and to top it all off they make a bunch, so you always have enough to go around or last a while if you want cookies for days!
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO YOU NEED?
- Baking soda
- Cream of tartar
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla and almond extract
This cookie recipe is actually the perfect base for any ad-ins that you would want to add. We love adding in chocolate chips, candy pieces, toffee, etc. They really just have the flavor that goes well with all the things.
HOW DO YOU MAKE THESE SPRINKLES COOKIES?
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside
- In bowl of stand mixer add your butter, sugars, vanilla and salt and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add your eggs one at a time making sure to beat well after each addition.
- In another bowl whisk together your flour, baking soda and cream of tartar and slowly add into wet ingredients until blended.
- Pour your sprinkles into a large bowl and then using a tablespoon sized cookie scoop grab your cookie dough and then rolling balls and then roll into sprinkles.
- Lay them on prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart and bake in oven for about 10-12 minutes until just slightly golden on the edges.
- Remove from oven and let cook on baking sheet 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
I’m going to be honest with you, these Sprinkle Cookies are slightly addicting. Now I know that it makes a whole bunch, but in my house they really didn’t last too long, and I’m the main one to blame.
Well I won’t take the WHOLE blame for it because my kids devoured them like they were going out of style but they are literally just too good to pass up!
We love easy and declines recipes around this house and your can’t go any easier than these cookies. They are perfect for when you want to take something simple to a gathering or have something for a bake sale or classroom event.
These cookies are the ones that we take to a lot of functions for the main factor that people always request them and they are fun for all ages. The sprinkles on the outside really just make these cookies pop!
If you like this recipe you might also like:
Chewy Sprinkles Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat together your butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in our extracts until combined.
- Add you eggs in one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In another bowl whisk together your flour, cream of tartar and baking soda.
- Slowly add flour mixture into wet ingredients until combined.
- Add your sprinkles to a bowl.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop about 1-2 tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball and then roll into sprinkles.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes until edges are just slightly golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool on pan before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
PIN IT FOR LATER!