Want dessert for breakfast? These Fruity Pebbles Cookies are every kids dream. Full of the beloved cereal, soft and chewy just dunk it in some milk and you have yourself a breakfast or dessert of champions.
Where all my cookie lovers at? Let me see them hands! Can you believe that I never used to be a cookie lover?! Yeah it’s almost unreal to think of. I mean what person in there right mind doesn’t love cookies. But I guess I’m not a huge ice cream fan either so I may just be out of my mind.
Growing up and still to this day Fruity Pebbles have always been one of my absolute favorite and go-to cereals of choice. I mean who can resist those little flakes (if you call them that) of heaven. They are crunchy, fruity and absolutely delicious.
My kids also have the same love of this cereal as me. So I figured why not combine two delicious things into one and make these utterly addicting Fruity Pebbles Cookies? I mean genius idea right? Well my kids sure seem to think so, and don’t even get me started on my husband. He is a certified cookie lover to say the least.
This cookie dough base is my absolute favorite. It produces a soft and moist cookie and you can flavor it to you likings. Add some chocolate chips, diced fruit, candy or you guessed it, cereal. And you have yourself the makings of one of the best cookies around.
These Fruity Pebble Cookies are legit like dessert for breakfast. I mean you have cereal, and who doesn’t love to dunk their cookies in milk. I know that I’m a big dunker for sure! So dunk it in some milk and technically you’re eating breakfast right? I’ll just go with it.
These whip up in under 20 minutes and make about 16-18 cookies. Just enough to satisfy our family…for one day. They are soft with a little bit of crunch after each and every single bite. Next time I make these I’m going to try rolling the dough into the cereal and see how that turns out.
So if you want your kids…or husband, neighbor, mother or some random person off the street to love you. Whip up this Fruity Pebbles Cookie recipe. It will bring back a little bit of your childhood and make you addicted all over again!
Fruity Pebbles Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter soft
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat mat, set aside.
- In bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In stand mixer beat together your butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and eggs until combined,
- Slowly add in your flour mixture until combined.
- Lastly add in your Fruity Pebbles until incorporated.
- Roll about 2 Tbs of dough into balls and place 2" apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until slightly golden on edges.
- Let cool on pan 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.