Tender and tasty these Whiskey Bacon Burgers are a quick and easy game day or gilling meal that you will want to make over and over again!
This post was sponsored by Philips Kitchen Appliances as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
The Big Game is fast approaching, are your prepared with all your menu ideas? Well if you are or aren’t I have one that you NEED to include! Everyone loves themselves a delicious juicy burger, but when it’s this Whiskey Bacon Burger you seriously won want to stop at just one.
Using Philips Smokeless Grill makes indoor grilling a breeze. This thing is a lifesaver since we are in the middle of winter in Minnesota where you really don’t want to go outside, but miss grilling more than anything!
This Smokeless Grill allows you to grill with virtually no smoke, 80% less than your average grill, so it makes it perfect for indoors! The non-stick cast aluminum grill has wide grates that give you the absolute perfect grill marks every time! It’s easy to use and clean because both the grill plate and the drip pan are removable, making clean-up a breeze.
You can create real tasty meals that are great for kids and adults alike, burgers, hot dogs, brats, kebabs, etc. Plus it’s real simple, Philips makes these appliances ease of use almost flawless with no guesswork behind them! Lastly they are real healthy, because you know exactly what you’re cooking!
These Whiskey Bacon Burgers are a juicy burger topped with cheese, bacon thats been dipped in whiskey and coated with brown sugar and baked until it is caramelized and then topped with some tender and flavorful brown sugar fried onions.
Now I don’t know if you’re like me or not, but I love adding some sweet to my savory and that is exactly what this Whiskey Bacon Burger encompasses. Grilled perfectly on the outside and juicy on the inside with the amazing contrast of flavors, this is one burger that you’ll want to keep in your menu not just for the Big Game but all year long!
Want some more pinworthy delicious big game ideas? Check out the Philips Game Day Pinterest Board!
Whiskey Bacon Burgers
- 3 strips bacon
- 1/4 cup whiskey any brand
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 slices American cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dip each of your bacon strips in your whiskey then in the brown sugar and place on a baking sheet. Press remaining brown sugar into bacon.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, flipping half way through until done.
- Remove from oven and let cool, then slice in half.
- Meanwhile on stove in small pan melt your butter then add your diced onions and saute until translucent, add in brown sugar and let caramelize, remove from heat.
- To make your burgers mix together your ground beef, brown sugar, garlic powder, salt and pepper and form into 3 1/3 lb patties and place on your smokeless grill.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on each side until desired doneness, top with cheese and remove from heat.
- Place burger on bun and top with sliced bacon and onions.
- Serve and enjoy!