Quick, easy and fresh this Easy Blackberry Cobbler is a fun go-to dessert that the uses minimal ingredients and whips up in a flash.
Are you a blackberry person? We are, these are one berries that we cannot get enough of. I’m always happen when they come in season and jump and the first chance to buy them because we love making this Easy Blackberry Cobbler. Quick, easy and out kids adore it!
Cobbler is one of those classic dishes that you seriously have to try at least once in your life. There are so many different varieties and the fruit really can be changed to your liking.
Some other cobbler combinations we like include:
So I’m a person who likes a good blackberry cobbler any time of the year. I know some look at it like fresh fruit belongs in the summer time but that is not my stance one bit.
Yes, yes I know that some berries and fruit are only in season at certain times but I found my local stores carry a variety of fruit all year long so that is why we make different varieties all year.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO YOU NEED?
- Self-rising flour
Blackberries have that one flavor that we are literally addicted to around here! I mean they are good for any and everything. You’ll have to check out my Lemon Poppy Seed Cake that has almond and blackberry frosting.
Seriously, blackberry in frosting form is heaven in your mouth!
HOW DO YOU MAKE EASY BLACKBERRY COBBLER?
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9″X9″ or 11″x7″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together 1 cup of sugar and flour.
- Add in your milk and whisk until almost smooth.
- Pour in melted butter and vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with blackberries and remaining sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
So if you’re looking for a last-minute throw together dessert, something delicious and tasty then you need to whip together this Easy Blackberry Cobbler! It will be one you make over and over again.
If you like this recipe you might also like:
Easy Blackberry Cobbler
- 1 1/4 cup sugar divided
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9"x9" or 11"x7" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In bowl whisk together 1 cup sugar and flour.
- Add in milk and whisk until almost smooth.
- Pour in melted butter and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with blackberries then top with remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until golden.
- Remove and serve.
PIN IT FOR LATER!