Pudding, strawberries and cookies make this Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie salad a fun summer dessert that everyone loves!
Happy Monday people! Hope everyone had an amazing weekend. Ours went pretty well, as you all know we had our garage sale, but I’m not going to go over that again. Yesterday I took my boys on a date to go see Jurassic World. If you haven’t seen it, I recommend going to see it! I very much enjoyed it, and my boys did as well! I was a sceptic at first but was so pleased on how it turned out!
It is definitely turning into summer in these parts. Who really wants to turn on a hot oven on the days where the temp reaches up in the 90’s? Not I! I’m sure everyone has heard of the iconic cookie salad made with fudge stripe cookies and mandarin oranges (which I leave out of mine). We even had this salad served at our wedding!! Needless to say, it is a beloved salad that is always brought to get togethers. But how about a summery version?!?!
Strawberries and cheesecake go hand in hand. So do strawberries and shortcake. So I combined all 3! I had some strawberries in my fridge and I was just wracking my brain thinking of something to make and I remembered I bought some cheesecake pudding! So add in some shortbread cookies and you have yourself one heck of a salad!
Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Salad
- 2 (3.4 oboxes of instant cheesecake pudding
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 (8 ocontainers cool whip
- 1.5 cup chopped up strawberries more or less depending on preference
- 1 (11 opkg shortbread cookies broken up
- In large bowl mix together your pudding and buttermilk.
- Fold in your cool whip and gently stir in strawberries.
- Now you can add your cookies any time you want.
- Some suggest waiting until just before serving but I add mine right away because I prefer them on the soggy side. Refrigerate before serving!