This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AD #Tailgreatness #CollectiveBias
These tender and delicious Slow Cooker Asian BBQ Pork Sliders with Kimchi Slaw are a perfect game day choice. Tender pork is shredded and coated with an Asian inspired BBQ sauce and topped with a spicy yet mellow kimchi slaw.
Football season is among us and so is all the meaty, cheesy and spicy foods that go along with it! I for one absolutely looooooove these foods. My body however doesn’t always agree. Get all-day, all-night protection from frequent heartburn with Nexium® 24HR, this way I can delight in my football faves with less worry!
We are a family who loves big flavor, especially when it’s easy to recreate. These Slow Cooker Asian BBQ Pork Sliders with Kimchi Slaw are just that. I know the name sounds like it would be complicated, but do you think I would really do that to you? No, I don’t think so. This meal you can fix it and forget it since it’s made in the slow cooker and go about your day until the aroma officially sucks you in!
This also kind of gives a different spin on your normal game day grub. I know we all love the original Buffalo Wings, or cocktail meatballs and wieners…can’t deny that. But I love giving my food Asian twists because we literally fall head over heals for Asian take-out but when I can make it at home, it’s even better.
To give you a little detail about this game day fave – tender pork is slow cooked for about 5 hours in a Asian inspired BBQ sauce which is made from a concoction of hoisin, soy sauce, honey, ginger, rice vinegar and garlic powder. They are mixed together and pour over your pork roast and slow cooked until they fall apart. I’m not going to lie, this was some of the most tender pork I’ve ever had and it made these Slow Cooker Asian BBQ Pork Sliders a seriously amazing sandwich!!
These sliders are topped with a creamy Kimchi slaw which adds a great texture variation between the pulled pork and gives it a little crunch with each bite. I’ve always been a person who has to eat their pulled pork with cole slaw so how could I not give you an Asian version with some kimchi thrown in?
If you’ve never had kimchi before you’re missing out on something great! It’s a spicy pickled cabbage that seriously packs a punch! But when you mix it with a broccoli slaw and cool it down with some mayo spiced with some Asian flair it gives just enough of the kick you want without the huge bite!
So with the help of my Nexium® 24HR where I just have to take 1 pill a day for relief I can make sure I’m prepared ahead of time for when I want to indulge in these saucy, meaty, spicy Slow Cooker Asian BBQ Pork Sliders with Kimchi Slaw. And Nexium® 24HR is the #1 choice of Doctors and Pharmacists for their own frequent heartburn. Among PCP’s and Pharmacists who use a branded OTC PPI, so you can’t beat that!
You can find your Nexium® 24HR 42 Count at your local Walmart next to the pharmacy when you go and shop for all these amazing and simple ingredients for your game day needs! How do you get ready for Tailgreatness?
Use as directed. May take 1-4 days for full effect.
Slow Cooker Asian BBQ Pork Sliders with Kimchi Slaw
- 2-3 lb boneless pork roast
Asian BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbs rice vinegar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 Tbs water
- 2 Tbs cornstarch
- Deli sized slider buns
- 1 cup kimchi diced
- 3 cups broccoli slaw prepackaged
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1 Tbs rice vinegar
- 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- In crockpot place your pork roast.
- Mix together hoisin, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic powder and brown sugar in bowl and pour over roast and cover and cook on low 5-6 hours (I cooked mine on high the first hour and then reduced temp to low).
- Once roast in done, remove from crockpot to bowl and shred.
- Pour your sauce into a saucepan and bring to a boil on stove.
- Mix together your cornstarch and water and pour into sauce and stir until thickened.
- Add your pork and BBQ sauce back to slow cooker and reduce heat to warm.
- Meanwhile to make slaw, mix your kimchi and broccoli saw together in large bowl and toss to incorporate each.
- In smaller bowl mix your mayo, honey, vinegar and hoisin sauce together and stir into your slaw mixture to coat.
- When ready to serve add your pork to slider buns and top with slaw.