This Easy Pizza Dip is the perfect appetizer for any gathering in your future! In under 20 minutes you have a creamy, pizza like tasty treat that everyone enjoys!
If you are a fan of pizza, then you’ll adore this Easy Pizza Dip. It takes all of your favorite traditional pizza flavors and wraps it up in one easy and convenient dip. If you’re anything like me, you like to switch up your Friday night pizza routine, and this is just the way!
So like I’ve stated on more than one occasion we love appetizers around here. We could live off of them and create meals just centered toward hand-held treats, dips and party-sized bites. We live and breathe anything bite sized and we aren’t ashamed to admit it.
We host an array of game nights and bonfires around here, and our house is known as the “party” hub, so to speak. Now we don’t go wild and crazy like we did back when we were young, but we still know how to host a fun and flavorful get together.
We love our pizza and we make it a routine at our house. We especially love the ones that come from our local gas station. I mean who knew that a gas station of all places can whip up one of the best, cheesiest pizzas around! I prefer it over pretty much any other place to be honest. Now I haven’t tried any of those gourmet pizza joints, because in all honesty, I’m just not that high-class, although it is on my bucket list.
This pizza dip has cheese, beef, marinara sauce, spices which all come together and get melted into an ooey, gooey mess for the lack of better words. But just because it isn’t the most beautiful thing out there, doesn’t in any way shape or form mean it’s not to die for!
If you’re on the hunt for that perfect dip for your next party then this Easy Pizza Dip needs to go to the top of that list. Kids and adults alike enjoy this dippable appetizer!
Easy Pizza Dip
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 8 oz pepperoni stick, diced small
- 1 Tbs onion powder
- 1 Tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 3/4 lb Velveeta cheese diced
- Mozzarella cheese for garnish optional
- Tortilla chips or breadsticks
- In large skillet on stove over medium high heat, add your ground beef and pepperoni until no longer pink and grease emits from pepperoni, drain.
- Add in your onion powder, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and marinara sauce, and stir until blended.
- Add in your diced cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour into serving dish and top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips or breadsticks.
Tornadough Alli is not a nutritionist or dietitian, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and nutritional value is important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and values can vary depending on which brands were used.Nutrition Disclaimer
Recipe slightly adapted from Just a Pinch.