This Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Noodles is a delicious filling and healthy dinner that the whole family can and will enjoy!
This post was sponsored by Green Giant as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
We are huge chicken eaters around this house. If I had to choose one thing that I would eat over and over again it would be any and all things chicken. We love this Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan, what makes it even better is swapping out the normal noodles for these Green Giant® Veggie Spirals.
We love the zucchini version but you can also use carrots, and butternut squash for alternatives as well! These are a new take on noodles for sure, and we couldn’t be more exited that we can easily find them in our local grocer freezer section.
Green Giant® Veggie Spirals are the perfect alternative for your traditional pasta. These spirals are gluten free and come without sauce or seasoning so you can prepare them just the way you like! In this case we used them in this easy and tasty Baked Chicken Parmesan and served them up with some homemade marinara sauce!
Made with 100% vegetables, they have up to 90% fewer calories than pasta*, making them the perfect alternative. Plus they only have a 2 step cooking process of heat, drain and serve. *varieties have 65 percent to 90 percent fewer calories per serving than the leading brand of spaghetti – now how can you go wrong with that.
So this Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe is pretty simple. We used two large chicken breasts and dredged them in a mixture of flour, egg and Italian bread crumbs and sautéed them til golden and then baked them. We served them topped with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and the zucchini veggie spirals.
Literally this recipe could’t get any more easy! We love our hearty portions, but if you want more out of this meal then split your chicken breasts in half and do the same method.
This Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan with be your new favorite go-to dinner! And using these new Green Giant® Veggie Spirals will really make the difference when you want to swap out your normal pasta for a lighter more fresh alternative!
Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Zucchini Veggie Spirals
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In three separate shallow bowls add your flour, egg and in last one mix together your breadcrumbs and parmesan.
- Dredge your chicken starting in the flour, then egg then into the bread crumbs.
- Heat your olive oil in pan on stove on medium high heat.
- Add your chicken breasts to pan and brown each side for about 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Add your chicken to a baking dish and bake in oven for about 35 minutes.
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce on each of your chicken breasts and top with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Heat for another 5 minutes until melted.
- Serve over or alongside zucchini veggie spirals.
- Add more marinara sauce if desired.