This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimplySatisfying #CollectiveBias
With a crunch granola bottom and a creamy almond no-bake cheesecake center this Cranberry Almond Granola Tart is the perfect brunch or dessert dish this holiday season.
Holiday times are always a fun time for our family. It means getting together and just being able to enjoy one another and the time that we do have together each year. Sometimes this is the only time that we get to see some of our family we try to make what time we have together last.
One way we do enjoy spending time together is baking. Holiday’s around our house, just like I’m sure many consists of baking. Ok baking is pretty much my whole life anyways so this is nothing new, but let me tell you there is a whole world of difference between baking alone and baking with your loved ones!
This year we wanted to make some new and fun things and experimenting in the kitchen is nothing new around this household, especially when it includes my family. Now this doesn’t always go as planned but sometimes you really do create delicious memorable recipes like this Cranberry Almond Granola Tart.
This amazing tart uses addicting Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds as the crust. Quaker® Simply Granola is tasty, filling and satisfying. It has crunchy clusters and includes real fruit like the apples and cranberries giving a nice sweet flavor behind each bite.
The flavors from the Quaker® Simply Granola pairs so well with the cranberry almond no-bake cheesecake filling. It give a delicious textural contrast as well. It’s topped with a little sprinkle of granola, sliced almond and finally decorated in a lightly almond spiked whip cream and fresh cranberries.
If you can’t just boast about the flavor behind this Cranberry Almond Granola Tart then the look of it really can be something to talk about. This is a dish that my family and myself are actually proud to bring to get togethers. Trust me I’ve had some that were a sight for sore eyes, but in my defense they really did taste good…that’s the only reason why they didn’t make their way to the garbage!
Another perfect thing about this heavenly treat is that it can double as a brunch dish or a dessert. Heck, it could probably go good at any time of the day. We love having holiday brunches so this is something that we would always serve later morning. But it’s something that I like to keep around for a late night snack. It just tastes so fresh and festive!
Can you tell how much I love this Cranberry Almond Granola Tart? Besides that almonds and granola are almost 2 of my all time favorite things…put everything into one big slab and this girl is 100% sold!! Trust me you need this puppy in your life.
So with the holiday season in full swing, grab some of your near and dear family members, get your butts in the kitchen and whip up this ultra easy Cranberry Almond Granola Tart. Then devour it, because you will, and everyone else will that you will have no other choice but to make another one because you’ll be needing more!
I found this delicious Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds along with Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds and Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey Raisin & Almonds at my local Walmart in the cereal aisle and you can purchase them HERE!
A delicious granola crust is filled with a cranberry almond no bake cheesecake and topped with a almond whip cream.
- 3 cups Quaker® Simply Granola Oats Apples, Cranberries & Almonds (broken up)
- 6 Tbs butter metled
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 8 oz container whipped cream
- 1/2 15 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 Tbs powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Extra granola
- Sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 325.
- To make crust in large bowl mix together your Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds, butter and sugar in a bowl until combined.
- Spray a 10-11" tart pan with non-stick cooking spray and press onto bottom and up sides of pan and bake for about 15 minutes until it starts to brown and set, remove from oven to cool.
- Meanwhile to make you filling in bowl mix together your cream cheese and sugar until creamy and blended, add in your almond extract and blend again.
- Fold in your whipped cream until combined then fold in your cranberries.
- Spread into your baked granola crust and cover and refrigerate for about 2-3 hours.
- To make your almond whipped cream beat your cream, almond extract and powdered sugar together with hand mixer for about 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Remove your tart from refrigerator and sprinkle with extra granola and almonds if desired and pipe your whipped cream on top.
- Cut and serve.