Rich, creamy and addicting this Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells are a quick and easy weeknight dinner that will satisfy the whole family.
You may or may not already know this but we are a huge family of pasta lovers! And these Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells are at the top of our list of favorites. They are easy to make and come together in minutes, this recipe from start to finish is under 45 minutes which is ideal for our family.
Now this isn’t the shortest amount of time for a recipe, but I mean come on, there are so many recipes out there that take so much longer, and these will for sure be a HIT in the household with adults and kids alike.
How do you make these Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells? Well we start out with a box of jumbo shells…and even know this recipe only calls for about 14 of the shells we still make the whole box because in reality half of the shells usually fall apart on you either in the box or during the boiling process unfortunately, thats just the anatomy of these guys!
Luckily we have little pasta lovers so none of the broken pieces EVER go to waste. I then make my famous Alfredo sauce, and yes its famous in my family because it’s just that good, and its just as easy to make! Shred up some chicken, steam some broccoli, add some cheese and you have yourself the makings to an epic Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells Recipe.
Now if you aren’t keen on broccoli, you can absolutely leave it out, but in our household the stuff get’s inhaled…it’s absolutely surprising that I have kids that adore this particular vegetable, raw and cooked. So it’s a win win situation for us.
This Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells recipe bake up in about 20 minutes until the cheese is just bubbly and heated through. It is the perfect weeknight meal for pasta night! Serve it up with some garlic bread and you have yourself a hearty and delicious dinner!
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- 1 box jumbo shells cooked according to package
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breasts
- 1-2 cup cooked chopped broccoli
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- To make your sauce in medium saucepan on stove add your butter and melt, once melted stir in your cream cheese until melted.
- Add in your heavy cream, parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir until thickened, remove from heat and set aside.
- In the bottom of a 9"x13" baking dish spread a little bit of your Alfredo sauce.
- In large bowl stir together your shredded chicken, broccoli and 1 cup of your sauce.
- Fold in 1 cup mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Stuff about 14 shells full of your chicken mixture.
- Top with remaining sauce, remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 15-20 minutes or until melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.