A fun Summer treat these Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches are a quick, easy and unbelievably tasty treat that the kids and adults will be devouring!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SoHoppinGood #BlueBunny #CollectiveBias
Spring is in full bloom and Summer is right around the corner which I couldn’t be more excited about. Baseball, lake days, bike rides and just all the stuff we can’t so in the winter in Minnesota.
Another must in the Summer is ice cream. I have a family literally addicted to ice cream. Mr. Non Sweets Lover has the biggest addiction for sure. This guy buys flavors upon flavors for himself and literally refuses to share….meanie!
So when I seen all these new flavors from Blue Bunny® like their PB ‘N Cone™ I knew that I had to pick it up! I also figured since my family is addicted I’d pick up a few extras and I couldn’t help but grab this Monster Cookie Mash and Cherrific Cheesecake.
I figured I want to be that fun mom for a change and I decided to do something different with the ice cream and I made these delicious Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches using the PB ‘N Cone™ flavor which has swirls of peanut butter and bits of chocolate dipped cone pieces.
These sandwiches are two giant peanut butter cookies with crushed waffle cone pieces that sandwich a heaping scoop of ice cream then they are filled in chocolate and more waffle cone pieces. Seriously you guy…yum!!
Blue Bunny® has been making playful, fun and delicious ice cream flavors for the last 80 years that has been a fun staple for the family! It certainly has ours, I grew up on Blue Bunny® and have always enjoyed the clever creations they make!
So these Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches are super fun and easy to make and take less than 30 minutes start to finish. Besides being a fun treat to enjoy on a hot Summer day they’re also fun to gift to family and friends!
These little handheld treats of joy don’t last long in our house and I can’t wait to make a variety of different flavors using all the other delicious options that Blue Bunny® has to offer! Maybe a Cherry Chip Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwich or a Monster Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich. The world really is my oyster with these.
I found this delicious Blue Bunny® ice cream at my local Walmart in the frozen food section where you can also find a few more of their new fun treats they just released.
What is your absolute must have Blue Bunny® flavor that you can’t wait to dig into this Summer?
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 stick butter , softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Dash salt
- 4 waffle cone , crushed and divided
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips , melted
- 1 container Blue Bunny® PB 'N Cone™
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In bowl beat together your butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add in your peanut butter, egg and vanilla and continue to beat until combined.
- In another bowl whisk together your flour, baking soda and salt and add into your butter mixture and beat until just combined.
- Fold in 1 crushed waffle cone (optional).
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop about gold ball sized balls onto a silpat lined baking sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until just set, remove from oven and let cool entirely on cooling rack, repeat with remaining mixture. You should get 12 cookies.
- Once cookies are cooled dip one side of each cookie into melted chocolate then into your crushed waffle cones.
- Let harden by placing in freezer for a few minutes.
- Scoop 1 large scoop of your Blue Bunny® PB 'N Cones™ on top of 6 of your cookies then top with remaining cookies.
- Eat right away or freeze to serve later.
Tornadough Alli is not a nutritionist or dietitian, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and nutritional value is important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and values can vary depending on which brands were used.Nutrition Disclaimer