Gooey, melty with a little kick these Cheesy Taco Sliders are the PERFECT addition to your next fiesta!
So we love tacos around here. LOVE them. It’s one of those foods that my kids aren’t picky about…for the most part.Thank goodness, but plain old tacos can get boring and over done.
We also are addicted to sliders, like love love love them. So of course I decided to combine our two favorites and create these easy, tasty and gooey Cheesy Taco Sliders. And they are heaven.
These are the perfect addition to your next taco Tuesday if you choose to partake in that, which we do because I mean come one…they’re tacos and tacos are LIFE!! Amiright? Thought so, we don’t even need to debate or argue about that.
So when I say simple, I mean these are SIMPLE. Start with some ground beef, add some taco seasoning, salsa, black olives and oh….massive amounts of cheese. Because cheese is also life and you can never have enough of the stuff.
Top it off with a taco spiced butter glaze and bake and in 20 minutes you have yourself some ooey, gooey, melty, spicy cheesy goodness right there. Can you say heaven? Because I sure can.
So if you’re looking for that easy weeknight dinner that kinda switched it up from the norm then these Cheesy Taco Sliders are absolutely the way to go, hands down!!
Cheesy Taco Sliders
- 1 12 ct pkg slider buns
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pkg taco seasoning reserve 1 Tbs
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2/3 cup black olives
- 2 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese divided
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter metled
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In pan cook your beef until no longer pink, drain.
- Add in your water and taco seasoning and stir until heated and mixed.
- Add in your salsa and olives and mix.
- Add in 1 cup cheese and stir until melted.
- Place the bottom half of your slider buns in baking dish then spread your sour cream over the bottom.
- Top with ground beef mixture then top with remaining cheese, place tops of buns on top.
- In bowl mix together your butter and reserved taco seasoning and brush over the tops of the buns.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.