Yay for Mondays right? I hope you all had a safe and Merry Christmas! Ours was good and pretty quiet which is nice. Sometimes getting away from all the hustle and bustle of everything is just what the doctor ordered. I hate when you have to take 2 or so days just to wind down from something, so not having to do that this year was perfect. We got to just enjoy our little family and set up the kid’s toys and relax for the most part. I couldn’t of asked for more.
Lets get real here. This No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Fluff is off the hook people. If you know what cookie salad is, this is a little thicker than that, but less dense than a normal cheesecake. My absolute favorite part about this delicious bowl of heaven is that it is full of pie crust chunks! What?!?! That’s right. You know when you go to Dairy Queen and you order any one of their pie blizzards and they come with the pie crust chunks in them? Well this fluff has just that, but instead of the normal pie crust you get chunks of graham cracker pie crust. Yummo!
If you’re not a cherry fan, no worries, mix in some blueberry pie filling, or lemon, apple. Pretty much any can pie filling would go great with this! Mix it all together and throw it in the refrigerator for a few hours and you’ll have yourself a sinful little snack on our hands. I don’t know about you but I’m a big cheesecake fan and this fluff almost trumps any of the cheesecakes I’ve had in quite a while. I know what you’re thinking…how can that be? It’s a refreshing change of pace and flavor from the norm and I love that.
Without further ado how about I give you the recipe already?
- 2 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- In large bowl beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined.
- Add your extracts and whipping cream and continue beating until mixture has thickened.
- Fold in your cherry pie filling, cover and refrigerate until thickened (about 3 hours).
- In large bowl combine your graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press into bottom of 9" pie plate or pan.
- Refigerate until firm.
- Once fluff has thickened break up your pie chunk pieces and fold into fluff mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
To see where I’m linked at visit my link parties page and join the fun! Don’t forget to come party with me every Tuesday and Thursday night at 6pm CST for Wonderful Wednesday and Throwback Thursday!