Delicious fluffy and creamy marshmallow flavored no bake cheesecake studded with chopped up chocolate pieces and graham cracker crust make this S’mores No Bake Cheesecake Fluff a perfect camping staple.
Are you campers? Do you love camping recipes? We do and we are! Every year we go up to my brother in-laws family lake cabin for an extended weekend stay with food, fires and fun! The kids absolutely enjoy it and the parents get some quality “relaxation” time as you would call it. Usually we go over Father’s Day weekend, but this year we accelerated it a few weeks because my sister in-law and her family are moving out of state so we wanted to make sure to be able to do it one last time before they left.
One thing that is really big is the food. Usually I’m tasked with bringing the desserts, gee who would have thought right? But we also all take care of 1-2 meals on top of that throughout the weekend, usually we do these beer brats.
Last year I brought those infamous campfire cones I’m sure you’ve seen floating around Pinterest, this year it’s all about the fluff. S’mores No Bake Cheesecake Fluff to say the least!
If you haven’t already seen it, this No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Fluff is the first version of this delicious dessert! I have also made a Bananas Foster version as well. BUT this S’mores version was hand’s down my kids favorite!
I mean S’mores, what kid doesn’t love the iconic treat? It seriously just brings to mind sitting in front of the fire roasting marshmallows and all the fun memories made!
Did I mention that this stuff is SIMPLE! But you should already know that is how I roll. The hardest part about this cheesecake is that you have to wait to dig into it until it’s chilled. I mean I have to admit, I had to sneak a few bites before, but who’s counting!
This is a one bowl mixture and you can either eat it with a spoon or grab yourself some graham crackers and scoop that fluff right up! What is your favorite camping recipe?
S'mores No Bake Cheesecake Fluff
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 10 oz bag marshmallows
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 chocolate bars chopped
- In large bowl mix together your cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined.
- In microwave heat your marshmallows and 2 Tbs butter on high in invervals of 30 seconds until melted, add immediately into your cream cheese mix and beat until combined.
- Add in your vanilla and heavy whipping cream and beat on high for about 5 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Meanwhile in food processor add your graham cracker crumbs and sugar and pulse until combined, pour in your melted butter and pulse again until all is moistened.
- Press your graham cracker crumbs into a 9" pie plate, cover and refrigerate along with your cheesecake.
- Once cheesecake has cooled, remove from refrigerator along with the graham cracker crust.
- Cut or break crust into small pieces and stir into cheesecake mixture.
- Fold in your chopped up chocolate pieces.
- Serve in a bowl with a spoon or use as a dip with graham crackers or cookies.
Tornadough Alli is not a nutritionist or dietitian, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and nutritional value is important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and values can vary depending on which brands were used.
Michelle @ O Blog Off
Alli- I love this idea!
This is on my “to do” list lol
I think it sounds perfect for summer nights!
I make a No Bake lemon pie. Check it out at http://oblogoff.com/easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy-dream-pie/
Thanks for posting!
Just want to let you know that your recipe is featured at this week’s Funtastic Friday. The party opens tonight at 9 pm EST.
Oh YUM! This looks so great!
Yum! This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing at #SmallVictories
Okay, so this looks beyond good! I’m sure it’s everyone’s favorite. Thanks for linking up with Funtastic Friday.
Thanks. Surely a kid favorite!
This looks crazy lish and ridiculously easy! Pinned, and can’t wait to try this unique riff on smores!
Thanks Ginger, we love “fluff” and make all sorts of crazy flavors!
Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom
Wowwww this looks amazing! Craving sweets now… ;P
Michele @ Alwayzbakin
Okay…I have to admit…I’ve never been camping. In my life. I’ve thought about it. And if I did go camping, I would make some of this dip! I think I’m going to make the dip at home though! Looks SO scrumptious! My kids would love this Alli. Thanks for sharing it!
Omg Michele you need to make a point of going at some point. Do all the fun camping cooking and what not. And thank you, my kids adored this.
YUM!! looks delicious!
Thanks Claire. This didn’t last long!
Oh My Gosh! This looks like something I know my family and I would love. What a great late night snack.
I agree. I am a late night snacker and this is exactly the type of treat I’d love.