Delicious cinnamon rolls are cut up and combined with cream cheese and a brown sugar glaze to make this Cream Cheese Caramel Roll Pull Apart Bread a breakfast favorite.
So this recipe totally happened out of a whim. I had started to do a video of it and I ended up having the way it went. Nothing was going as planned and I thought I had been defeated, so I gave up.
Then I pulled it out of the oven and that’s when I realized that I wasn’t going to use it as a blog post recipe….THEN I tasted it and that’s when I decided that it had to appear on the blog, ugly or not. I guess ugly is a strong word, how “pretty” are pull apart breads supposed to be anyways?
So in the end of this tragic story I had to share this Cream Cheese Caramel Roll Pull Apart Bread with you. It would have been a tragedy not to. It’s like a caramel rolls and a cinnamon roll had a baby and that baby was the most delicious thing you’ve ever seen.
Wow, for the references right. But for real! I’m addicted to caramel rolls, you can see my salted caramel version right here. So I wanted to do a mashup between the two. This Cream Cheese Caramel Roll Pull Apart Bread has diced cream cheese baked right in along with a caramel sauce poured over the top before baking.
Oh and if that’s not enough, then it’s drizzled with icing that totally just makes this breakfast even more delicious. I wasn’t going to add the icing at finstead but this girl is soooooo glad she did.
This recipe whips up in minutes and you throw it in the oven and the smell just pulls you in and you can’t wait to pull it out and dig right in, and that’s exactly what you’ll do!! Eating this gooey delicious thing warm is best because then all the sweet and delicious caramel topping is still warm and melty!
Soooo my friends, if you’re wanting a fun, absolutely kid friendly and adored, new and delicious breakfast (or dessert), I URGE you to give this Cream Cheese Caramel Roll Pull Apart Bread a try!!
- 2 (8 ct) cans cinnamon rolls with incing
- 4 oz cream cheese, diced
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut your cinnamon rolls into fourths and layer half on bottom of bundt pan.
- Place your diced cream cheese pieces on top of the cinnamon rolls and then cover with remaining rolls.
- Mix together melted butter and brown sugar and pour over cinnamon rolls and place in oven to cook for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately turn out onto serving plate.
- Let cool slightly and drizzle with the icing packets that came with cinnamon rolls.
- It's best to serve warm otherwise the butter and brown sugar mixture will harden slightly, but not enough to not be able to eat.