Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Love a good appetizer? These Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are super easy to make using minimal ingredients, effort and time!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 1 16 oz pkg white button mushrooms rinsed and de-stemed
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits or real crumbled bacon
- 1 Tbs hot sauce
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
Pre-heat oven to 350.
Mix together your cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, bacon bits and hot sauce.
Stir until all combined and creamy.
Scoop into each mushroom cap until heaping.
In small bowl place your bread crumbs.
Dip the tops of each mushroom in the bread crumbs until all cheese mixture is covered.
Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops are slightly golden.
Garnish with parsley if desired.
- We use white button mushrooms for this recipe but you can also use cremini mushrooms as well.
- You can use regular bacon or real bacon bits for this recipe, we have used both.
- If you aren't a hot sauce fan, leave it out, it doesn't add much heat but it adds to the flavor.
- You can switch up your cheese preference if you'd like, cheddar is always a good choice.
- We use regular bread crumbs but for different texture you can use panko and a different flavor you can use italian style.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 225mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1mg