Chicken Noodle Casserole
Quick, easy and delicious this Chicken Noodle Casserole is a tasty, filling and hearty weeknight dinner that the whole family will as for seconds of.
Servings: 6 people
- 2-3 cups egg noodles cooked (depending on how creamy you want it)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken we use rotisserie
- 1 10 oz pkg frozen vegetables
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Tbs butter melted
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups ritz cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
Preheat oven to 350.
Spray a 9"x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In large bowl add your chicken, vegetables, soups, milk, butter, Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and cooked noodles.
Stir together until combined and spread into prepared baking dish.
In a medium bowl stir together your cracker crumbs and butter and sprinkle over noodle mixture.
Bake in oven for about 30 minutes until heated through and browned on top.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 397mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 750IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1.4mg