Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Layers of cookie dough, cheesecake and Oreo's make these Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars an indulgent and delicious and absolutely easy recipe.
Servings: 9 bars
- 1 (16 oz) tube of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (or homemade)
- 16 Oreos , plus more for topping
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 350.
In a 9"x9" baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, press half of your cookie dough in the bottom of the dish.
Layer Oreos in 4 rows across the top of your cookie dough layer, set aside.
In bowl mix together your cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
Spread over the top of Oreos.
Drop tiny pieces of the remaining cookie dough over the top until covered.
Sprinkle with about 1/2 cup crushed Oreos.
Bake in oven for about 45 minutes or until center is set and top is slightly golden.
Remove from oven and cool completely then transfer to refrigerator and chill for about an hour before cutting and serving.
- Let the cookie dough warm up slightly, this helps when you press it into the baking pan easier.
- When cutting these bars using a warm knife run under tap water lets them cut easily and smoothly.
- You can crush up your Oreo pieces as big or as small as you like for the topping.
- When sprinkling the cookie dough over the top of the cheesecake mixture, try to get smaller pieces, it helps it spread out more and you get more coverage over the top of the bar.
- To check for doneness, stick a toothpick in the center, the cheesecake may still be a little wet, but not coat the toothpick, they will set up the more they cool.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 226mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 535IU | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2.1mg