Peach Dump Cake
If you love peaches and you love cake then you have to make this simple Peach Dump Cake. With only 5 simple ingredients the will be your go-to easy cake recipe.
- 4 15 oz cans peaches in heavy syrup two cans drained of liquid
- 3 Tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 box vanilla/white cake mix
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Drain two of the cans of peaches, leaving only the peaches. Spread the drained peaches plus the other two full cans evenly in the pan.
Evenly spread the brown sugar and cinnamon over the top of the peaches.
Pour the cake mix over the top of the peaches and spread evenly.
Pour the melted butter over the cake mix, ensuring that it covers as much of the cake mix as possible. .
Place the baking pan in the preheated oven and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the top layer is golden.
Garnish with fresh peaches, vanilla ice cream, or your own preferred toppings.
- You can use canned, fresh or frozen peaches for this recipe, see tips above.
- White or yellow cake mix can be used, that is a personal preference.
- This can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature.
- We like to top ours off with some ice cream and mint, but whipped cream is also good.
- If you want to switch up the flavors you absolutely can, use any fruit that you like and you have a whole new cake.
- You can either melt the butter and pour it over the cake mix or cut it up into pats and distribute evenly over dry cake mix.
Calories: 586kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 452mg | Potassium: 659mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 58g | Vitamin A: 1749IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 2mg