BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza
If you are looking for a quick and easy, delicious recipe with minimal ingredients this BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza is perfect for those weeknight dinners or lunch.
Servings: 6 pizzas
- 6 small naan breads store bought or homemade using your favorite recipe
- 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Half of a small red onion sliced thinly
- 1 cup of spinach roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place naan on lined baking sheets.
Spread the BBQ sauce across each naan bread, evenly. Top with chicken, onion,
spinach, and shredded cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- If you want to make larger pizzas, double this recipe and use the normal sized naan instead of mini naan.
- You can absolutely swap out the toppings for many different things.
- You can grill or bake these, see the grilling instructions above.
- You can use your favorite BBQ sauce or homemade for this recipe.
- We use pulled rotisserie chicken for this but you can grill bake or boil and shred chicken as well.
- You can swap out the cheddar cheese for your favorite type of cheese, Colby Monterey Jack is a great sub.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1186mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 859IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 277mg | Iron: 1mg