This Easy Guacamole whips up in under 15 minutes and is a great tasty addition to your snack menu. Flavorful and can be used for multiple purposes.
- 2 Large or 3 small avocados
- 2 Tbs red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch salt
- Juice of 1 lime 2 Tbs
In a small bowl, add your avocados.
Using a pastry blender, fork or pestal and mortar mash your avocados to your desired consistency.
Add in the diced onion, cilantro and seasonings.
Stir until everything is combined.
Squeeze in your lime juice.
Stir again until combined then serve immediately or cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- You want your avocados to just be slightly ripe, enough to just be able to press in on the skin a little bit and not too firm otherwise they won't mash properly.
- You can mash these to your desired thickness, if you like chunkier then don't mash it so much.
- We usually use a pastry blender to mash our avocados but a pestal and mortar is something that is commonly used.
- You can use this easy guacamole in many different ways, toppings to things, in tacos, as a dip for taquitos etc.
Calories: 658kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 1950mg | Fiber: 27g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 857IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 3mg