With only 4 ingredients and fully of delicious fudgy, chocolatey flavor this easy Brigadeiro recipe is a delicious Brazilian treat that you have to whip up!
Servings: 20 brigadeiros
- 3 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1 Tbs Butter
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Chocolate sprinkles
In saute pan (or sauce pan) add your cocoa powder, butter and sweetened condensed milk and heat over medium heat until combined and thickened.
Once mixture pulls away from sides of pan, remove from heat to cool completely.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
Place sprinkles in shallow bowl or plate then spray hands with non-stick cooking spray and roll chocolate mixture into 3/4"-1" balls and roll into sprinkles.
Place on prepared baking sheet and chill for abotu 30 minutes before serving.
- Use 100% Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Consistently stir this while heating so it doesn't scorch to the bottom, once it starts to pull away from the sides and you can run a spoon down the center and it slowly melts into place, then its time to removed from heat.
- Let this cool to room temperature before trying to handle, to speed up the process you can place in refrigerator.
- When rolling into balls, butter or grease your hands, this is a sticky recipe and without having some grease on your hands it will get all over you (this is normal).
- You can switch up your chocolate sprinkles with regular colored sprinkles, coconut, nuts, etc.
- These are best served chilled.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 0.1mg