Rum Runner Cocktail
This Rum Runner Cocktail is a fruity drink that's ready in under 5 minutes. Full of delicious flavors, it's bright, beautiful and absolutely delicious. The perfect summer cocktail.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce banana liqueur
- ½ ounce chambord or blackberry liqueur
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce lime juice fresh squeezed
- ½ ounce grenadine
- Fresh blackberries garnish
- Lime garnish
- Pineapple garnish
- Maraschino cherries garnish
Add ice to your cocktail shaker halfway full.
Pour in the light rum, dark rum, banana liqueur, chambord, pineapple juice, lime juice, and grenadine to the cocktail shaker. Place the top on the shaker and shake vigorously.
Pour your cocktail over ice in a tall glass and garnish with blackberries, lime, pineapple, and cherries or other garnish choices and serve immediately.
- Depending on where you live and your liquor store, some things can be a little more difficult to find. We found it hard to find blackberry liqueur in our location, so we suggest using chambord, creme de cassis or blackberry brandy if you need to swap it out.
- If you want a more fruity drink, increase the amount of fruit juice used.
- For a weaker Rum Runner Cocktail, decrease your rum used.
- You can make swaps in liqueurs if you need to and still end up with a delicious cocktail recipe. Don't be afraid to try different variations.
- This is the perfect party make-ahead drink! Just make a pitcher of it, store in the refrigerator and then serve over ice and add garnishes when you're ready, so easy!
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 116mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg