Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Love soft, moist and gooey cookies that come together in no time with minimal ingredients? Then you need to whip up a batch of these Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Top of cookies:
- 1/4 cup of white melting chocolates
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, sugar, and butter, mixing until creamy. Add in the egg and vanilla. Once combined, mix in the flour and cocoa powder, scraping the sides of the bowl to make sure it is well combined. Using a large spoon or spatula, stir in the chocolate chips, evenly distributing them throughout the dough.
Once the dough is done, use a small portion scoop, or spoon place small portions, about 2 inches in size, onto the cookie sheet, with a little room in between each portion so cookies have room to spread.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on pan for 4 minutes then remove to cool on wire rack.
Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, and drizzle over the cookies.
- Instead of chocolate chips you can add different candies or nuts to these cookies if you like.
- You can use any kind of chocolate chips that you desire.
- We usually like to use a stand mixer for cookies but a hand mixer or just by hand will work as well.
- The chocolate drizzle on top is not necessary but highly recommended.
- You can freeze these cookies baked and unbaked, see my tips above.
- You can easily double this recipe to serve more people or give away.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 26mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 137IU | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg