Sloppy Joe Casserole
Love Sloppy Joes? Love pasta? Then you'll love this easy combination of the two with this Sloppy Joe Casserole. Done in under 3o minutes it's an easy weeknight meal.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 2 15 oz cans sloppy joe sauce
- 1 16 oz pkg rotini cooked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese diveded
In large pan add your ground beef, onion and green pepper and cook until ground beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, drain if needed.
Add in your sloppy joe sauce and stir to combine and heat for a few minutes until it simmers.
Add in your cooked pasta and stir to coat, then add in 1-1 1/2 cups cheese and stir in until melted.
Once combined top with remaining cheese and heat on low until cheese is melted (you could also cover pan to help melt cheese).
Garnish with parsley if desired.
- You can make this a real casserole by throwing everything together in a 9"x13" baking dish and placing it in the oven for about 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted.
- You can use any pasta you'd like, we do use a full pound of pasta, but if you want a saucier pasta either add more sauce or cut back on the past amount.
- Use any cheese you like, we prefer cheddar so we go with that, but also love Colby Jack blend as well.
Calories: 511kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 467mg | Potassium: 427mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 541IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 350mg | Iron: 2mg