Love Pizza? Love Chili? How about this delicious Pizza Chili. Filled with all your pizza and chili ingredients in one pot!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- 1 16 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15-16 oz jar pizza sauce
- 1 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- 1 cloved garlic minced
- 1/2 6 oz pkg pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup green pepper chopped
- 1 4 oz can sliced black olives
- 1 4.5 oz can mushrooms
- 1 Tbs Italian seasoning
- Mozzarella cheese
In large pot, cook Italian sausage, peppers, garlic and mushrooms over medium-high heat until cooked sausage is cooked through.
Stir in beans, pizza sauce, tomatoes, tomato paste, water, pepperoni, seasoning and black olives.
Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes until thickened.
Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 860mg | Potassium: 351mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 17.5mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1.9mg