A deliciously fun appetizer for your game day, holiday or party needs, these Italian Pinwheels are tasty, fast and a fun addition to your meal!
Servings: 10 people
- 3 flour tortillas burrito size
- 1 8 oz pkg genoa salami
- 30 small Pepperoni slices
- 9 slices Provolone cheese
- Romaine lettuce
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup roasted or sweet red peppers we used jarred, chopped small
- 2/3 cup banana peppers we used jarred, chopped small
Mix all your pepper spread ingredients in bowl until well comined.
Spread 1/3 of the mix onto tortilla.
In center of tortilla place 3 slices of cheese next to one another.
Next layer enough salami tocover tortilla.
After that layer pepperoni covering the salami.
Then lastly add your romaine lettuce on top of that.
Roll up tightly and refrigerate until cool, about 1 hour.
Slice into pinwheels and enjoy!
- We use the large burrito sized tortillas, you can use smaller if you like, but this is what we recommend.
- We use the regular sized pepperoni slices, but also have used the large sized ones when we are able to find them and it works amazing.
- These need time to chill or they won't hold together well, so at least chill them an hour before slicing and serving.
- Slicing with a serrated knife we have found works the best, it produces cleaner cuts that if you were to use a regular knife.
- To get a smaller chop on your peppers, place them in a food processor, works like a charm.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 490mg | Potassium: 114mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 19.6mg | Calcium: 238mg | Iron: 0.8mg