Italian Pasta Salad
Perfect for potlucks this Italian Pasta Salad is a zesty and flavorful salad recipe that is full of tomatoes, pepperoni, black olives and Parmesan cheese all coated in a tasty Italian dressing.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 16 oz box Garden Rotini Pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 3/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- 3/4 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 3/4 - 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3/4 of a 16 oz bottle Italian Dressing
n large bowl toss together pasta, pepperoni, tomatoes, black olives and parmesan cheese.
Pour your dressing over top and toss to coat.
Chill for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Pour remainder of dressing over top if needed.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 560mg | Potassium: 80mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 3.2mg | Calcium: 263mg | Iron: 0.5mg