Raspberry Sherbet Punch
If you want the perfect party drink, look no further. This Raspberry Sherbet Punch is 3 ingredients, quick to whip up and serves a crowd. You'll fall in love with this easy drink!
- 2 quarts pink lemonade
- 2 liters Sprite
- 2 quart container raspberry sherbet
- You can freeze your sherbet in muffin tins before adding it into the punch or throughout drinking punch so it doesn't melt.
- You can let the sherbet melt to have a more flavorful and creamier drink as well.
- Add some raspberries to the punch itself or to the drink cups.
- You can add other fruits to give it a little different flavor and color if you'd like.
- You can switch up the flavor with different pops and sherbets.
- You can add rainbow sherbet to add a little orange and lime flavor to this drink if you'd like.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 99mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 74g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 3.6mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 0.3mg