Saucy Sausage and Pepper Pasta
You'll enjoy the freshness of this easy Saucy Sausage and Pepper Pasta! It comes together in under 30 minutes and feeds a crowd!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 12 oz package Three Cheese Italian Chicken Sausage (we use Johnsonville), sliced
- 1 large red pepper sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper sliced
- 1 large green pepper sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp parsley
- Parmesan cheese for garnish optional
Cook your pasta according to package directions, reserving about 3/4 pasta water.
In large skillet heat your oil on medium high heat.
Add in your sausage, peppers and onions.
Heat until veggies are tender.
Add in your crushed tomatoes, reserved pasta water, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and parsley and heat through.
Stir in your pasta and serve garnished with parmesan if desired.
Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 346mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 845IU | Vitamin C: 79.2mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2.1mg