Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
Quick, easy and delicious these Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches are a delicious alternative to a salad and feeds a crowd! A perfect family friendly recipe!
Servings: 8 sandwiches
- 4 large chicken breasts defrosted
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese more for topping
- Romaine lettuce
- Sesame seed buns
In Instant Pot place your chicken in bottom of basin and then pour your water over the top, seal and press manual and heat for 15 minutes.
Once done, release the pressure valve for quick pressure release.
Remove top and basin and drain you water and shred your chicken.
Add your basin back to instant pot and press the saute setting.
Mix in your salt, pepper, dressing and parmesan and stir around until combined and heated through.
If serving right away place on buns and sprinkle some more parmesan (if desired) and top with romaine lettuce.
If reserving for later press the keep warm function and replace lid.
- You can use frozen chicken for this recipe, just add a few extra minutes to the cooking time on your instant pot.
- We love sesame see buns for this, but any buns work, we also love brioche.
- This recipe can be frozen, see the notes above on how to do that.
- The lettuce is optional, but it really makes the sandwich.
- Sprinkle some more parmesan on top of the sandwiches before serving is highly recommended.
- If you can't find shredded parmesan you can use the bottled grated parmesan as well.
- Before serving make sure that the cheese is melted through the chicken mixture and everything is combined well.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 1155mg | Potassium: 442mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 1mg