Asian Crockpot Meatballs
Sweet, rich and delicious these effortless Asian Crockpot Meatballs are a delicious appetizer recipe with an Asian flair that everyone loves.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 (20 oz) bag frozen meatballs (or homemade)
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1/2 Tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- green onions, diced
- sesame seeds
In crockpot add your meatballs.
In bowl mix together your hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic powder and brown sugar and pour over your meatballs.
Toss to coat.
Cover and cook on high 1-2 hours or low 2-4 hours, stirring throughout cooking to redistribute the sauce.
Once cooked sprinkle with diced onions and sesame seeds.
- If using frozen meatballs, use the homestyle and not any Italian versions, this helps keep the Asian flavor and not adding any additional spices.
- You can easily double this recipe, I would recommend using an 8 quart crockpot if you were going to do that.
- Stir meatballs throughout cooking to redistribute the sauce evenly.
- Turkey meatballs also work well in this recipe so you can always substitute that!
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 708mg | Potassium: 53mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.4mg