Supreme Pizza Pasta Bake
Switch up your normal pizza routine and make this super easy, super delicious Supreme Pizza Pasta Bake! Your new Friday night trend!
- 1 (16 oz) box of rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage , cooked and drained
- 1 (4 oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can basil, garlic and oregano diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 1 (4 oz) can sliced green and red peppers (or use fresh sliced)
- 2 (14 oz) jars pizza sauce
- 2 cups Pizza shredded cheese , divided (can find at Walmart or just Monterey Jack)
Preheat oven to 350.
In bowl mix together all your ingredients minus 1 cup of cheese.
Pour your pasta mixture in a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes then uncover and continue baking for 10 more minutes.
Remove from oven and serve.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 962mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 17.5mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 1.3mg