Reese's Cheesecake Dip
This Reese's Cheesecake Dip is rich, chocolatey with the perfect amount of creamy peanut butter. Easy to make with minimal ingredients, it is the perfect party dip!
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cool Whip thawed
- ½ cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups roughly chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup for topping drizzle
Add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl. Beat with a mixer using the medium speed for 2-3 minutes, or until smooth.
Fold in the Cool Whip and add ¼ cup of chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Stir it all together.
Add cheesecake dip to a serving bowl and top with chocolate syrup and another ¼ cup of chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve the dip.
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature so it will be easier to mix with the sweetened condensed milk. If it’s too cold still, it will be lumpy and will be harder and take longer to mix.
- I used a 24 oz dish to serve the dip, you can use whatever you have.
- Don’t let the dip sit out more than 2 hours at room temperature for food safety reasons. Set it out with cookies, graham crackers, or fruit when you are ready to serve.
- You can substitute the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups with a store-brand version.
- You can swap homemade fudge sauce for the chocolate sundae syrup.
- Use “light” cream cheese instead of regular cream cheese if desired.
- You can also add delicious mini chocolate chips to this dip.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 268mg | Potassium: 377mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 1mg