Honey Walnut Baked Brie Recipe
When it comes to a great holiday appetizer you can't go wrong with this Honey Walnut Baked Brie Recipe. With only 5 ingredients it is the most simple recipe to whip up.
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 puff pastry thawed
- 8 ounces brie
- 1 large egg beaten
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper, set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the honey and walnuts.
Place the puff pastry on the parchment-lined sheet tray. Place the brie in the center of the puff pastry.
Add ⅓ of the honey/walnut mixture on top.
Fold the corners of the puff pastry over itself to enclose the brie. Pinch the seams together to make sure it is sealed.
Brush the beaten egg all over generously.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, tenting with foil halfway through so it doesn’t get too brown.
Let sit for 10 minutes.
Drizzle the remaining honey/walnut mixture on top or serve it on the side so your guests can serve themselves.
- Nutritional value does not include any dippers.
- Make sure that you drizzle the honey walnut mixture over the brie before wrapping.
- Do not skip the egg wash, this helps get everything nice and browned.
- You do not need to remove the rind, but you can if you like.
- Serve this with many different things, see some suggestions above.
- This can be frozen, see my tips above on the best way to do that.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 199IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg