Peach Wine Slushies
Looking to quench that summer thirst? Then you need to look no further than these simple and super easy Peach Wine Slushies. Refreshing, tasty and minimal ingredients!
Servings: 4 cups
- 2 Cups White Wine Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- 16 oz Frozen Peach Slices
- 1 Fresh Peach sliced (garnish)
- Mint Sprigs garnish
If you are using fresh peaches, skin them and remove the stone. Slice and put into a freezer safe
bag. Freeze for about 4 hours (or more). You’ll need about 4 cups for 16oz. Otherwise, store bought frozen peach slices is fine.
Add the frozen peach slices and the white wine to a blender. Blend until a good slushy consistency remains. Work quickly as you don’t want the peaches to defrost too much.
Pour into glasses and garnish with a slice of a peach and a sprig of mint.
- ou can switch this recipe up with any fruit and wine combination that you like.
- We use frozen fruit as we don’t like using ice as it will dilute it when thawing, you can use fresh peaches but they will need to freeze for at least 4 hours.
- These can be frozen, see my tips above.
- Use a higher powered blender as you will be blending frozen fruit and you want to have a smooth consistency.
- If you want this recipe sweeter add 2/3 cup simple syrup.
- Double this recipe easily to make large pitchers for parties or get togethers.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 372mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 492IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg