With a sugar cookie graham cracker crust, brownie center and a gooey marshmallow topping these S'mores Bars are ultra thick, delicious and the perfect summertime treat.
- 1 lb 1.5oz bag sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 18 oz box fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 cup coffee
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups 16oz mini marshmallows
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
In a large bowl, combine the sugar cookie mix and graham cracker crumbs
Stir in the melted butter and combine until a soft dough is formed
Press the dough into an ungreased 9x13 inch pan
In a separate bowl, combine the brownie mix, coffee, vegetable oil, and eggs.
Pour the brownie batter over the cookie mix and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Top with marshmallows and broil in the oven for approximately 1-2 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted.
Remove from oven and enjoy!
- You can use any brownie mix that you like, we use fudge for this recipe. Or you can make your own homemade brownie mix.
- If you want a less gooey center then bake longer, if you want a more gooey center then bake for the time stated, the brownies will be done.
- We use mini marshmallows for the topping, but you can try large marshmallows but we have not tested this.
- Add some chopped chocolate to your brownie mix for some extra chocolatey flavor.
- You can substitute the coffee in this recipe for water, the coffee enhances chocolate flavor in baking recipes
- These can be eaten warm or cold, let them cool slightly before cutting.
- Keep an eye on the marshmallows when broiling, they can burn quickly.
Calories: 585kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 26mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 45g | Vitamin A: 493IU | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 2mg