Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
With minimal ingredients and time this easy Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting is the perfect frosting to use on cakes, cupcakes and more!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz unsalted butter softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
n the body of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment add the cream cheese and butter.
Cream together until smooth.
Add in the powdered sugar.
Stir it in until combined. Scrape down the sides as needed.
Add the vanilla and cinnamon, stir to combine.
Turn up the speed to medium and whip for 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- You can use a hand mixer or sand mixer for this recipe.
- Serve it on any of your favorite baked goods.
- You can add as little or as much cinnamon as you like to your flavor preference.
- This can be frozen, see my tips above.
- Double this recipe and freeze half for uses down the road.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 727IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg