Air Fryer Cinnamon Roll Casserole
If you are a breakfast lover and have an air fryer then you will not be able to resist this easy and delicious Air Fryer Cinnamon Roll Casserole!
- 2 Tbs unsalted butter melted
- 17.5 oz can Grands! cinnamon rolls
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
Add melted butter to a 7-inch air fryer cake pan that’s at least 3 inches deep.
Cut each of the cinnamon rolls into 6 pieces and add them to the pan with the butter.
Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and then beat in the milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
Pour the egg mixture over the cinnamon rolls then pour the maple syrup over that.
Cover with aluminum foil, and bake at 320 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Remove the aluminum foil and rotate the pan 180 degrees and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Remove from the air fryer and pour icing over the top of the cinnamon rolls. Enjoy warm.
- I use a Cosori 5.8qt air fryer. I use the handled cake pan in this accessories set: https://amzn.to/3vPwxgf
- These are a little eggy, but not too bad, the egg mixture does bake up a little around the outer edge of the pan.
- You should be able to use any refrigerated cinnamon rolls with this recipe as long as they are between 16 and 18 ounces.
- You can add up to ½ teaspoon of salt to the egg mixture, if desired.
- Switch out your flavors of cinnamon rolls through the season to have a different flavored casserole.
- This can be frozen, see my tips above.
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 744mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 256IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 2mg