Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
When you mix one of your favorite salads together with pasta you get this amazingly easy and delicious Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad, the perfect spring salad recipe!
- 2 stalks of romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cooked chicken shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 cup uncooked rotini or favorite pasta noodle
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- Ground black pepper optional
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain pasta and rinse with cold water to cool off before adding to salad
Cut up romaine lettuce, discarding the core.
In a large bowl, toss lettuce, shredded cooked chicken, cooled pasta, shredded parmesan, croutons and caesar dressing until evenly coated.
Top with ground black pepper if desired.
- This recipe can be forgiving , feel free to add more of your favorite ingredients if desired.
- Prepare ingredients in advance, and continue with step #4 right before serving.
- Speed things up by using a store-bought rotisserie chicken and caesar salad kit if desired!
- If you have a stand or hand mixer, it’s a great and easy to way to shred hot chicken.
- You can use your favorite pasta, we like rotini as it hold on to dressing well, but use any smaller pasta that you enjoy.
- You can also choose to dice your chicken if you like.
Calories: 514kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 991mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1351IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 2mg