Fruit Salad Recipe
This delicious Fruit Salad Recipe is full of all the delicious fruits you can imaging then all glazed with a sweet citrus and honey glaze that brings it all together.
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 16 oz. strawberries
- 2 oranges
- 2 kiwis
- 2 bananas
- 8 oz. pineapple
- 8 oz. blueberries
- 8 oz. of grapes black seedless
- Mint leaves optional
- Splash of pure vanilla extract optional
In a small bowl, mix together orange juice, honey and lime juice, (and vanilla if desired), set aside.
Wash, slice fruits and mix together in a large bowl.
Pour “dressing” over fruit mixture and toss!
Serve right away or let marinate in the refrigerator for up to an hour.
- This recipe is very forgiving. If you prefer to leave out/add certain fruits, feel free too especially if they’re in season! Also feel free to change up the measurements provided.
- The bananas are usually the first to “turn” but the dressing acts as a preserve so it helps keep the bananas from turning brown as fast!
- The honey acts as a “sweetener” to help offset fruits that may be a bit tart. But if you find that the fruit salad is still tart, you can mix in 1 tsp of brown sugar with an additional tsp of orange juice and pour/stir in with fruit salad to add a touch more sweetness.
- You can make this ahead of time, put together and cover and refrigerator for an hour before serving.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 463mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 201IU | Vitamin C: 99mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg