Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink
If you love going to your local coffee shop but don't want to pay the prices anymore, you can make this delicious Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink at home with minimal ingredients.
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries plus more for garnish, optional
- 1 tsp instant very berry hibiscus refresher
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 3/4 cup sweetened vanilla coconut milk
- Ice for serving
In a pitcher, add the strawberries. Gently crush the strawberries by using a muddler.
Add the very berry hibiscus refresher to the pitcher.
Pour the cold water in the pitcher and stir to combine until the refresher has dissolved.
Add the grape juice and coconut milk, stir to combine.
Pour and serve over ice. Add additional strawberry slices for garnish, optional.
- Don't smash your strawberries too much, we still want them plenty whole.
- You can get the refreshers on Amazon or at Starbucks or Target.
- We used the sweetened vanilla coconut milk so it's dairy free and gives a touch of sweetness to the drink.
- Grape juice is used to also add sweetness to this.
- This is a slightly sweet but not overpowering sweet drink.
- Easily double the recipe to make a larger batch to serve more people.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg