Love breakfast? Then you have to make this light, fluffy and absolutely delicious Belgian Waffle Recipe! Easy to whip up and serves a whole family.
- 4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 Tbs vanilla extract
- 4 eggs seperated with whites lightly whipped
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add the milk, butter, vanilla and egg yolks and mix with an electric mixer on low speed until fully incorporated. Gently fold in the whipped egg whites last.
Prepare your waffle iron by preheating to preferred setting and spraying with a light coating of cooking spray.
Pour batter into prepared waffle iron and cook until golden brown and cooked through.
Remove from iron and serve with desired topping.
- You can double or halve this recipe depending on how many people you are serving.
- Add in some chocolate chips or fruit to change up the flavor.
- These can be frozen, see above on how to do that.
- You do need a special waffle maker for these you can easily get one from amazon or Walmart that are inexpensive.
- Top with whatever your favorite toppings are, go crazy and have fun.
Calories: 629kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 166mg | Sodium: 446mg | Potassium: 760mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 895IU | Calcium: 391mg | Iron: 5mg