Do you love minimal ingredient, quick and easy meals or appetizers? Then you need to whip up my recipe for Ham Salad! Use it as a dip or on sandwiches!
- 1 lb cooked ham small diced
- 1 hard-boiled egg rough chopped
- 1 stalk celery small diced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs dill pickle relish
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
Place the diced ham, egg, celery, and scallions into a food processor.
Pulse until the ingredients break up to your liking. I like to pulse until there is a mixture of larger and smaller chunks, but you can process the mixture as fine as you prefer.
Place the ham mixture into a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, pickle relish, and black pepper until combined.
Pour the dressing on top and mix until coated. Taste and add more salt if desired.
Serve on rolls as a dip or however you prefer.
- Buns or crackers are not included in nutritional values.
- You can use any kid of ham you have on hand, leftover ham, ham steak, etc.
- Add and subtract from this recipe to your liking.
- We also like to use sweet relish for a little sweetness so we swap that out for dill relish from time to time depending on our mood.
- This can be served as a dip/spread or as a sandwich.
- Blend this to your consistency liking, like I mentioned above we like it to not be too fine as we like the bigger chunks.
- You can double this recipe to serve to larger crowds.
Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 141mg | Sodium: 1588mg | Potassium: 369mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 157IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg