Fireball Hard Cider
If you are looking for a quick and easy drink with a kick then you need to try this Fireball Hard Cider, apple, cinnamon and all around deliciousness.
- 2 oz fireball whiskey
- 4 oz apple cider or apple juice
- 4 oz hard cider
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
Pour the fireball in tall glass.
Add the apple cider.
Stir to combine well.
Add ice and top with hard cider. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, optional.
- You can use apple cider or apple juice.
- Some alternatives to Fireball are Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire, Jim Beam Kentucky Fire and Evan Williams Fire.
- You can use any ratio of each of the ingredients you like to get your desired flavor and alcohol content.
- You can swap out the Angry Orchard Hard Cider for any of your other favorite Hard Cider brands.
- You can make a pitcher of this jus up the ratio by 3 or 4.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 115mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin C: 1mg